advantages to wearing oversized sweaters:
- instant cute outfit with minimal effort
- it enhances the coziness when u drink hot beverages
- sweater paws are guaranteed to make u feel 43% more adorable
- u can unbutton ur jeans and no one will know
disadvantages to wearing oversized sweaters:
Guys think they’re totally not cute lol
the day i dress for a man is the day they dress me in my coffin to see jesus
Nirnaeth Arnoediad ~ The Battle of Unnumbered Tears [F.A. 472]
’(…) Some have said that even then the Eldar might have won the day, had all their hosts proved faithful. For the Orcs wavered, and their onslaught was stayed, and already some were turning to flight. But even as the vanguard of Maedhros came upon the Orcs, Morgoth loosed his last strength, and Angband was emptied. There came wolves, and wolfriders, and there came Balrogs, and dragons, and Glaurung father of dragons. The strength and terror of the Great Worm were now great indeed, and Elves and Men withered before him.’
Who is the lamb and who is the knife?
i have absolutely no concept of time over break like is it 1 am or 2 pm? i dont know. is it sunday or wednesday? i just dont know
I love how so many people have been confused and amused by that guy in the Sochi Olympics who was at the top of the slopestyle track during the men’s competition just casually knitting away
and it turned out to be Finland’s snowboarding coach.
yes okay but THE SNOWBOARDER IS HOLDING THE YARN FOR HIM
"I loved the whole sand wall trick. It was beautiful. Bastard." - The Mummy (1999)
SERJAIMES’ TOLKIEN GIVEAWAY!
To celebrate a momentous occasion and the remake of my blog, I want to do a Tolkien giveaway! Pictured above are the things you have a chance to win!
There will be 5 winners in all.
The list of prizes are as follows:
- A pair of Furry Adventurer slippers
- The art of The Hobbit: An Unexpected Journey and The Hobbit: Desolation of Smaug
- The Hobbit: An Unexpected Journey and The Hobbit: Desolation of Smaug Official Movie Guide
- The Making of Middle-Earth, a leatherbound Hobbit notebook, and Tolkien Trivia book
- The Atlas of Middle-Earth
- Must be following me
- Likes and reblogs both count; reblog as many times as you want!
- I’m perfectly fine with shipping to the US or internationally
- Winners must have an open ask box and be willing to share their address so I can send their winnings
- I’ll be putting all entries into a randomiser so the winners will be chosen 100% at random
Giveaway ends March 14, 2014 at 12AM PST. That’s a Friday.
Good luck and happy Tolkien-ing!